The KIMO FG110 is a portable gas detector suitable for detecting methane (CH4), LPG (isopropanol and isobutane) and other combustible hydrocarbon gas types.
Equipped with a flexible gooseneck probe which will bend easily into different shapes, the FG110 is ideal for checking inside objects or in difficult-to-reach areas. It'll both alert you to the presence of gas and measure the content in ppm, %vol or %LEL; if the FG110 detects gas levels from 1000 to 10,000 ppm, it'll sound the alarm.
The alarm is audible - when gas is detected, the FG110 will start to sound a beeping tone. This tone will increase in frequency as the concentration increases; as the threshold of 1000ppm is reached, the tone will be continuous and you should ake appropriate action to protect yourself.
This gas detector also includes a hold function, MAX/MIN mode and has a backlit LCD screen.
KIMO FG110 Gas Leak Detector Key Features
- Detects methane, LPG and other combustible hydrocarbon gases
- Indicates gas content in ppm, %vol or %LEL
- Flexible goosneck probe
- Alarm - emits a beeping tone when gas is detected which increases in frequency as gas content rises
- HOLD function - temporarily stores the current value shown on the screen
- Display of MAX/MIN measurement results taken over a period of time
- Configurable automatic power off - adjustable from 0 to 120 minutes
- Backlit LCD screen
- KIMO FG110 Gas Leak Detector
- Verification Certificate
- Transport Case
- CQ15 - Magnetic Protective Hosuing
- MT51 - ABS Transport Case
KIMO FG110 Gas Leak Detector
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: FG110
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Gas Leak Detector