An excellent tool for any gas engineer, the KIMO CO50 evaluates the level of carbon monoxide (CO) and measures the temperature of the air.
Equipped with a built-in sensor at the top of the instrument, the CO50 can measure CO levels in ppm from 0 to 500ppm and measures temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit from -20 to +80°C. Parameters are measured separately - simply hit the key on the front of the CO50 to switch between measurement modes as needed.
If you need to store a measurement, hit the HOLD key and the CO50 will temporarily store the current value shown on the screen. The meter is also made to power itself down when left idle for over 20 minutes, ensuring you don't waste your battery should it be accidentally left switched on.
This portable carbon monoxide detector is powered by 4 x standard AAA batteries and has battery life of up to 200 hours. It also includes a 1 year guarantee from KIMO against manufacturing defects.
KIMO CO50 Carbon Monoxide Meter Key Features
- Measure the carbon monoxide level and temperature of the air
- Switch between measurement with a simple button press
- Measure temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Integrated sensor built into the top of the unit
- Temperature measurement range from -20 to +80°C
- Carbon monoxide measurement range from 0 to 500ppm
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries with life up to 200 hours
- Automatic power off after 20 minutes
- 1 year guarantee from KIMO included
- HOLD function temporarily stores current value shown on the screen
- KIMO CO50 Carbon Monoxide Meter
- Adjustment Certificate
- Soft Carrying Case
KIMO CO50 Carbon Monoxide (CO) & Temperature Meter
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: CO50
- Availability: Pre-Order