KIMO's MP55 is a small, easy-to-use manometer made for testing atmospheric pressure levels.
The KIMO MP55 can test pressure in mbar, mmHg and hPa with the ability to switch between measurement modes with a simple button press. The measurement range from 700 to 1100mbar with accuracy of ±2mbar and resolution of 0.1mbar, 0.1mmHg and 0.1hPa.
Supplied as standard with silicone hoses which can be used in a wide variety of applications, the KIMO MP55 has 6.2mm diameter brass barbed connectors situated at the top of the instrument.
The KIMO MP55 includes both an autozero (when powering on) and a manual zeroing function to ensure accuracy is maintained when testing. It also comes with a HOLD function, allowing you to freeze the current value on the screen.
KIMO MP55 Atmospheric Pressure Micro Manometer (700 to 1100mbar) Key Features
- Measure pressure in mbar, mmHg and hPa
- Pressure measurement range from 700 to 1100mbar
- Easy to use design with two simple buttons
- HOLD function temporarily freezes the current value shown on screen
- Automatic power off after 20 minutes
- Manual and automatic zeroing
- IP54 rated
- 180 hour battery life (4 x AAA batteries)
- KIMO MP55 Atmospheric Pressure Micro Manometer
- Adjustment Certificate
- Soft Carrying Case
- 2 x 1m Silicone Tube
KIMO MP55 Atmospheric Pressure Micro Manometer (700 to 1100mbar)
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: MP55
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Micro Manometer