Need to test the level of light been given off by a light source? The KIMO LX50 is suitable for the job.
Featuring a built-in silicone photodiode light sensor, the KIMO LX50 can measure light levels in footcandles, lux or klux. The overall measurement range of this product is from 0 to 10,000 lux (0 to 10 lux) or from 0 to 929 footcandles.
Using the meter is simple - just hold the sensor as close as possible to the light source and it'll start to display the level of light detected on the screen. At the touch of the HOLD button you can freeze the current value shown on the screen (ideal for those applications where it may be difficult to see the screen while measuring).
This instrument is supplied as standard with a 1 year guarantee against manufacturing defects from KIMO.
KIMO LX50 Light Meter Key Features
- Light meter with integrated silicone photodiode sensor
- Measure light in lux, klux or footcandles
- Lux range from 0 to 10,000 lux (0 to 10klux)
- Footcandle range from 0 to 929FC
- Accurate measurements within ±3% of reading ±3 lux
- HOLD function temporarily stores current value shown on the screen
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries with life of 20 hours
- Automatic power off when left idle for 20 minutes to help save battery life
- KIMO LX50 Light Meter
- Adjustment Certificate
- Soft Case
KIMO LX50 Light Meter (Lux Meter)
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: LX50
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Light Meter (Lux Meter)