The KIMO CT50 is a dual-function tachometer; it includes the ability to measure machinery speed using either direct contact or you can use the optical mode to measure without direct contact.
The optical mode uses reflective tape and a built-in optical sensor to measure RPM levels. The CT50 has to be held as close as possible to the target reflective tape (maximum of 40cm) and can be used to test RPM from 0 to 60,000 with resolution down to 1 RPM.
Using the contact method, you can measure in RPM, metres per minute, feet per minute, inches per minute and metres per second. The measurement range for the direct contact method is from 0 to 20,000 RPM with resolution down to 1 RPM.
Need to jot down an important result? Simply hit the HOLD button on the font of the CT50 and it will temporarily store the current value shown on the screen. This instrument also has the added benefit of an auto power off facility, helping you to save battery life should the meter be accidentally left switched on when not in use.
This instrument is supplied as standard with a 1 year guarantee from manufacturing defects from KIMO.
KIMO CT50 Tachometer Key Features
- Dual capabilities - measure machinery speed with either direct contact or non-contact (optical) measurement modes
- Optical velocity measurement range from 0 to 60,000 RPM
- Reflective tape included for non-contact measurements - works at a distance of up to 40cm
- Contact velocity range from 0 to 20,000 RPM (measure in RPM, metres per minute, feet per minute, inches per minute and metres per second
- HOLD function temporarily freezes current value shown on the screen
- Automatic shut off after 20 minutes to held save battery life
- IP54 rated
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries with life of up to 20 hours
- 1 year guarantee from KIMO included
- KIMO CT50 Tachometer
- Adjustment Certificate
- Transport Case
KIMO CT50 Tachometer with Contact and Optical Probe
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: CT50
- Availability: Pre-Order