Test air velocity and temperature with this portable vane anemometer from KIMO instruments.
Featuring a permanently-attached, 100mm diameter propeller vane, the KIMO LV50 is an excellent tool for any HVAC professional. It can measure temperature from -20 to 80°C with resolution of 0.1°C and accuracy of ±0.4% of reading ±0.3°C and also tests velocity in m/s, fpm and km/h from 0.3 to 35m/s with resolution of 0.01m/s and accuracy of 0.1m/s (from 0.3 to 3m/s) then 0.1m/s resolution from 3.1 to 35m/s with accuracy of ±0.3m/s.
Need to read a measurement but working at a bad angle? No problem - simply hit the HOLD key on the LV50 and it'll temporarily store the current value shown on the screen until you press the HOLD key again. You can also easily switch between Celsius/Fahrenheit measurement modes when measuring temperature or switch between metres/second, feet per minute and kilometers per hour when measuring velocity.
This anemometer is supplied as standard with a 1 year guarantee from KIMO.
KIMO LV50 Vane Thermo-Anemometer Key Features
- Dual capabilities - measures both air temperature and air velocity
- Temperature measurement range from -20 to +80°C
- Velocity measurements from 0.3 to 35m/s
- Measure temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Measure velocity m/s, fpm and km/h
- 100mm diameter, built-in measurement vane
- HOLD function temporarily freezes current value shown on the screen
- Automatic shut off after 20 minutes to help save battery life
- Powered by 4 x AAA 1.5V batteries with life of up to 70 hours
- KIMO LV50 Vane Thermo-Anemometer
- Soft Carrying Case
- Adjustment Certificate (Not Full Calibration Certificate - can be included for an extra charge)
KIMO LV50 Vane Thermo-Anemometer
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: LV50
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Vane Thermo-Anemometer