The KIMO DF110 is a handheld instrument for detecting refrigerant gases and hydrogen leaks.
Equipped with a flexible gooseneck probe, the DF110 can be bent into shape and easily fits into difficult applications. The meter can detect the following gas types:
HFC: R134a, R404a, R407c, R410a, R32, R422a/b/c/d, R425a, R507a, R125
CFC: R12, R502
Others: H2, R290, R600a, HFO-1234yf
KIMO's DF110 refrigerant leak detection uses a combination of both audible and visual indicators to show gas content. LED indicators on the display will light up gradually as gas concentration does, while the audible tone will increase in frequency as the gas concentration rises.
The overall sensitivity of the unit can be adjusted to three levels: low, normal and high. At higher levels of sensitivity, the DF110 is ideal for finding minute refrigerant leaks which other, less sensitive meters may have missed.
This unit also includes manual and automatic zeroing and can be used to detect gas mixtures (for example 5% hyrdrogen, 95% nitrogen).
KIMO DF110 Refrigerant Gas Detector Key Features
- Detects a wide variety of HCFC and HFC refrigerants
- Three levels of sensitivty - low, normal and high
- Detects mixtures of gas - e.g. 5% hydrogen, 95% nitrogen
- Heated diode sensor
- Manual and automatic zeroing
- LED and audible indicators - both increase as gas concentration rises
- Flexible gooseneck probe
- KIMO DF110 Refrigerant Gas Detector
- Verification Certificate
- Transport Case
- Test Sample Containing Refrigerant Gas
KIMO DF110 Refrigerant Gas and Hydrogen Leak Detector
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: DF110
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Hydrogen Leak Detector