Note: this product must be configured by Druck before we can give you a price. This is due to each unit being made-to-order, specifically how the customer needs it.
When ordering, we will require the following information from you:
- The product’s part number (DPI 104)
- Your choice of pressure range and pressure fitting type (more information available further below)
- Optional accessories, if required
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor-controlled digital pressure gauge that’s fully configurable to your needs with a choice of pressure ranges and fittings available.
This pressure test gauge is made for accuracy – results are generally within 0.05% full scale (FS) and pressure can be measured across a huge range up to 20,000 psi (depending on model variation purchased).
The gauge can measure pressure in eleven different selectable units and displays results on a large size, easy-to read digital display with five digit resolution. It can also indicate % pressure and has a bar graph for easy referencing.
Extra features of this unit include 0 to 5V analogue output, pressure switch test, MIN/MAX mode, tare and alarm functions and compatibility with Druck IDOS pressure modules (sold separately).
Druck DPI 104 Digital Test Gauge Key Features ;
- Fully configurable – choose pressure range and fittings
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Pressure ranges to 20,000psi (1400 bar) – depends on variation purchased
- Large size, easy-to-read digital display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication plus additional bargraph display
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- 0 to 5V analogue output
- Pressure switch test
- MIN/MAX mode
- Tare and alarm functions
- IDOD pressure module compatible (sold separately)
- RS232 serial interface
Druck DPI 104 [DPI104] Digital Pressure Test Gauge
- Brand: Druck
- Product Code: DPI104
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Digital Pressure Gauge