The 260-2520 Forestry Rain Gauge includes a removable funnel, a calibrated measuring tube, a black G-10 fiberglass epoxy laminate measuring stick graduated to 0.01" and 0.2 mm, and an overflow can. An optional support bracket is available.
The measuring tube holds exactly 0.5". Any excess overflows into the outer chamber so it can be measured after the quantity in the measuring tube has been recorded and removed. Total gauge capacity is 7".
When used as a snow gauge, the funnel and measuring tube are removed. Snowfall is collected in the overflow can and melted for measurement with the measuring tube and dipstick.
- Orifice: 8" (200 mm)
- Capacity: 7" (178 mm)
- Resolution: 0.01" (0.2 mm)
* Gauge: White powdercoated aluminum
* Funnel: Black anodized aluminum
* Support bracket: Black powdercoated steel
- Size: 8.25" Dia x 11" H (209 mm x 279 mm)
- Weight/shipping (gauge): 3 lbs/5 lbs (1.4 kg/2.3 kg)
- Weight/shipping (support bracket): 2 lbs/3 lbs (0.9 kg/1.4 kg)
Novalynx 260-2520 Forestry Rain Gauge
- Brand: Novalynx
- Product Code: 260-2520
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Forestry Rain Gauge