SX460 is a half-wave phase- controlled thyristor type Automatic Voltage Regulator and forms part of the excitation system for a brushless generator.In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under speed and sensing loss protection to ensure safe, reliable control of the generator.
Positive voltage build up from residual levels is ensured by the use of proficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR. Which is linked with the main stator windings and the exciter field windings to offer closed loop control of the output voltage with load regulations of +/- 1.5% Stability adjustment Under frequency roll off adjustment
Characteristics of LIXiSE AVR:
- Good stability: after 24 hours of rated current online aging.
- Thermostability: the highest 85℃can work to meet the military standards.
- British WELLWIN glass glaze resistance, can work at more than and 200 ℃ of high temperature.
- The United States BOURNS potentiometer, adjust the smooth, not easy to damage.
- Make sure the voltage is stable acnd the pressure regulator is longer.
Lixise SX460 Red AVR Voltage Regulator AC Compatible with Stamford AVR
- Brand: Lixise
- Product Code: SX460
- Availability: Pre-Order