For use with Fluke's 700 series pressure modules or test gauges, this pneumatic testing pump is used to generate pressures of up to 600psi, 40 bar. It is also compatible with Fluke's 717 pressure calibrators and is an ideal unit for calibrating pressure transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges.
The Fluke 700PTP-1 is easy to clean and can be completely disassembled for this purpose. It also includes two pressure ports which allow for simultaneous connection of a reference gauge or pressure module and another port for equipping the unit under test.
This device also includes adjustable stroke length.
Fluke 700PTP-1 Pneumatic Test Pump Key Features
- Supplies pressures up to 600psi and 40bar
- Easy to clean
- Vernier can be used as a stand-alonge low pressure calibration source
- Two pressure ports
- Adjustable stroke length
Full List of Products Included
- Fluke 700PTP-1 Pneumatic Test Pump
- 1/4" NPT male to 1/4" BSP Female
- 1m Hose
- 2 x 1/8" NPT Male Quick Connects
- 1/8 NPT Female to 1/4" BSP Female
- Seal Kit
- Instruction Sheet
Fluke 700PTP-1 Pneumatic Test Pump - Pressures up to 600psi and 40bar
- Brand: Fluke
- Product Code: 700PTP-1
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Pneumatic Test Pump