Note: this model is the new, improved version of Fluke's older multifunction testers, the 1651B and 1652C.
Faster, smarter and with even more features included compared to Fluke's highly popular 1651B and 1652C multifunction testers, the Fluke 1662 includes everything you need for basic testing of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial applications, as well as testing fixed wiring is safe and correctly installed in accordance with the requirements of IEC 60364 and relevant local standards.
This is Fluke's entry-level installation tester and is ideally suited for new and training electrical installers, or for installers looking for a reliable unit which does all of the basic testing procedures you need.
What's In the Kit?
This bundle pack includes:
- Fluke 1662 Multifunction Electrical Installation Tester
- 6 x AA (IEC LR6) Cell Batteries
- Fluke C1600 Hard Carrying Case
- Standard Test Lead Set with Test Probes, Alligator Clips and Probe Caps (GS38)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Padded Fluke-Branded Carrying Strap
- Fluke Zero Adapter
- New Model, New Features
As the upgraded version of Fluke's older multifunction electrical installations testers, the Fluke 1662 MFT includes a selection of brand new features which weren't found on the older models.
It'll also still do a wide variety of the standard measurements you would expect from a multifunction tester (see below for further information).
The new features of the Fluke 1662 multifunction tester are:
- RCD tripping current level ramp tests
- RCD auto tests and ramp tests
- Pulsating DC sensitive RCD tests (G and S type)
- Remote probe for easier test activation
- On/off switchable auto start for RCD and loop testing
- A heavy duty, single input line cord
Fluke 1662 Multifunction Tester Key Features
- The new and improved version of Fluke's 1651 and 1652 multifunction testers
- Suitable for use with domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installations
- NEW - RCD tripping current level ramp tests, RCD auto tests and pulsating DC-sensitive RCD tests (G/S type)
- AC/DC voltage measurements (true RMS for AC)
- Frequency measurements
- Wiring polarity checker (detects broken PE and N wires)
- Insulation resistance measurements
- Continuity/resistance measurements
- Loop/line resistance measurements
- Prospective earth fault current (PEFC/IK)
- Prospective short-circuit current (PSC/IK)
- Phase sequence test
- RCD variable test current
- On/off switchable autostart for RCD and loop tests
- Integrated self-test to ensure ongoing accuracy
- Backlit illuminated display for easier use in different lighting conditions
- Download saved results to a PC via the IR-USB port and using Fluke's DMS or INST (version 1.6 or higher) Software
Fluke 1662 Multifunction Tester complate with Certificate of Calibration
- Brand: Fluke
- Product Code: 1662
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Multifunction Tester