The TPI 9071 is suitable for use in a wide variety of areas, including commercial/industrial HVAC, food processing, manufacturing, mining, packaging, petrochemical, pulp/paper production, power plants and utilities.
During testing, the TPI 9071 will give you an overall snapshot into the machine under test's machine/bearing conditions. Vibration values are displayed on the screen with colour-coded alarm levels for ISO values and bearing damage (BDU), with it possible to switch to unbalance/misalignment and looseness mode for a clear picture of problems.
The TPI 9071 is also a data logging vibration meter and can store up to 200 readings in internal memory for easy recall.
TPI 9071 Vibration Meter Key Features
- Find problems with your machinery and equipment by analysing vibration
- Full colour LED display
- Standard cable mounted accelerometer with magnet
- ISO built-in alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU readings
- Easy identify machine faults with unbalance, misalingment and looseness built-in band filter
- 800 line FFT spectrum analysis for further analysis into faults
- Ruggedised, IP67 rated casing
- Collect and store up to 200 readings in internal memory
- TPI 9071 Vibration Meter
- A9012 IEPE Accelerometer with Cable (1.5m)
- A9073 Magnet
- A9074 Soft Pouch
- A9086 Protective Boot with Magnets
TPI 9071 Smart Vibration & Bearing Condition Analyser Kit
- Brand: TPI
- Product Code: 9071
- Availability: Pre-Order