The KIMO AQ110 measures the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) present in ambient air.
Portable, easy-to-use and highly accurate with excellent resolution, the AQ110 can measure CO2 content from 0 to 5000ppm. It can also be used to calculate air temperature (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) across a measurement range of -20 to +80°C.
KIMO's AQ110 carbon dioxide detector consists of two parts. The first is display unit, which includes a large LCD screen and a backlight for use in different lighting conditions. A permanently attached CO2 probe is the second part; this is attached to the meter by an extendable cable (up to 2.4m in length) allowing you to hold the sensor in a specific point while reading the meter in your other hand.
This CO2 meter also includes several additional features such as a HOLD function (temporarily stores current values shown on the screen) and a MAX/MIN mode which calculates and displays the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time.
KIMO AQ110 Carbon Dioxide Meter Key Features
- Portable handheld meter for measuring the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) in air
- Flexible CO2 probe sensor - hold in one hand while reading results with the other
- CO2 measurement range from 0 to 5000ppm
- Also measures temperature (in Celsius/Fahrenheit) from -20 to +80°C
- HOLD function temporarily stores current values shown on the screen
- MAX/MIN mode - calculates the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time
- Configurable automatic shut down to help save battery life
- Backlit LCD screen
- KIMO AQ110 Carbon Dioxide Meter
- Calibration Certificate
- Transport Case
KIMO AQ110 Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Meter
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: AQ110
- Availability: Pre-Order