Test airflow and temperature with KIMO's easy-to-use, accurate and reliable anemometer, the VT110.
A hotwire-style anemometer, the KIMO VT110 has a long-length thin probe sensor which is ideal for inserting into smaller ducts, or difficult applications where a normal vane anemometer simply wouldn't be suitable.
The KIMO VT110 can be used to measure air velocity from 0.15 to 30m/s with selectable m/s, fpm and km/h measuring units. It also tests airflow from 0 to 99,999m³/h with selectable units of m³/h, cfm, l/s and m³/s and temperature in Celsius/Fahrenheit from -20 to +80°C.
This digital anemometer also includes several additional features such as a HOLD function (temporarily freezes current value on screen), adjustable automatic shutoff, display of MAX/MIN values, a backlight and the ability to enter rectangular/circular duct dimensions when calculating area.
KIMO VT110 Hotwire Thermo Anemometer Key Features
- Professional anemometer with long-length, extra thin hotwire probe for measuring in small spaces
- Measure velocity from 0.15 to 30m/s in m/s, fpm or km/h
- Measure airflow from 0 to 99,999m³/h with selectable units of m³/h, cfm, l/s and m³/s
- Temperature measurements from -20 to +80°C with selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit measurement modes
- Hold function freezes current value shown on the screen
- Display the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time
- Integrated backlight for use in poor lighting
- Selection of optional cones available
- Enter dimensions of rectangular and circular ducts
- Air velocity compensation in atmospheric pressure
- KIMO VT110 Anemometer
- Straight Hotwire Probe
- Calibration Certificate
- Transport Case
- CQ15 - Magnetic Protective Housing
- K35, K75, K120 and K150 Airflow Cones
- MT51 ABS Transport Case
KIMO VT110 Hotwire Thermo Anemometer
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: VT110
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Thermo Anemometer