The KIMO CO110 is a portable, handheld carbon monoxide (CO) meter that allows you to easily measure carbon monoxide content in ambient air.
Equipped with an extendable carbon monoxide probe (extends up to 2.4m in length), you can easily hold the instrument in one hand while using the probe in a specific area such as a duct. Measurements can easily be viewed on the instrument's large-size LCD screen which also includes a backlight for using the meter in poor lighting conditions.
KIMO's CO110 carbon monoxide meter can measure carbon monoxide levels from 0 to 500ppm with resolution down to 0.1ppm. It can also be used to calculate current ambient temperature conditions (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) across a measurement range from -20 to +80°C.
Two configurable alarm theseholds can be set by users of the CO110, ensuring you are instantly alerted when spikes above a certain ppm level are detected. You can also hold the current value shown on the screen with the HOLD button, or determine the maximum/minimum values taken over a period of time with the MAX/MIN mode.
KIMO CO110 Carbon Monoxide Meter Key Features
- Measures and displays the amount of carbon monoxide (CO) content in ambient air
- CO measurement range from 0 to 500ppm
- Also measures ambient temperature from -20 to +80°C
- Flexible CO sensor probe - attaches to main body of the meter by extendable cable (up to 2.4 length)
- Set two configurable alarm thresholds
- Backlit LCD screen
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature measurement modes
- Display MAX/MIN values taken over a period of time
- Adjustable and resettable automatic shutoff
- KIMO CO110 Carbon Monoxide Meter
- Calibration Certificate
- Transport Case
These may not be listed on the website. If not, please call the sales team quoting the part number (in bold) for pricing details.
- CQ 15 - Magnetic Protective Housing
- RTE - Telescopic Extension (1m Length)
- MT51 - ABS Transport Case
KIMO CO110 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meter
- Brand: KIMO
- Product Code: CO110
- Availability: Pre-Order