FLIR E54-EST - Thermal Camera for Elevated Skin Temperature (320x240 Resolution)
Handheld thermal camera
- Can be used to detect elevated skin temperature
- Part number 84512-2102
- FDA registered device
- Powered by rechargeable battery or external power source
The FLIR E54-EST is a handheld thermal camera which can be used to identify individuals displaying elevated skin temperature. It offers a non-contact/non-invasive solution that serves as a first line of defense against potential health risks.
Easily connects to an external monitor
Putting together a screening station is very easy. The camera can be tripod mounted and can output its signal directly to an external monitor (monitor not included). It will provide a color-coded pass/fail status for all testing subjects. Personnel simply look at the external monitor for results and the camera will notify them of any issues. If you would prefer to not use an external monitor, the camera also has a 4 inch built-in screen.
Designed to be user friendly
The E54-EST is quick to set up and easy to operate. The built-in Screen-EST Mode offers features such as visual positioning guides, automatic temperature sampling, and graphic pass/fail indicators to reduce the burden on screening station operators. Visual positioning guides help to move subjects into the best location for temperature measurement, helping to keep lines moving in an efficient manner. Graphic pass/fail indicators are visual signals indicating whether a temperature alarm has been triggered.
This camera contains an integrated tripod mount for easy installation (tripod sold separately). It can also be powered by a rechargeable battery, or an external power source. External power may be preferred for longer term or permanent installations. Battery life is approximately 2.5 hours.
Contagions such as COVID-19, SARS, and other diseases can produce symptoms such as elevated skin temperature - a possible sign of infection. While FLIR cameras are not capable of detecting or diagnosing viruses, these US FDA registered cameras represent a simple, preliminary measure for mitigating further contagion and possible rebound, providing the confidence to return to normalcy.
EASY SET-UP & OPERATION
Begin screening quickly with limited ramp up time and simple connections
- Streamline initial setup with easy-to understand, bright touchscreen display
- Operate cable-free with up to 2.5 hours of battery life
- Use hands-free with integrated tripod mount
- Establish a permanent screening station with external power, video connectivity, and FLIR Screen-EST desktop software
FAST, ACCURATE SCREENING
Performance hardware, smart analytics, and reliable calibration optimize the screening process
- Enable rapid decision-making with visual pass/ fail graphic indicators and audible alarms in on-camera FLIR Screen-EST Mode
- Ensure accurate, consistent measurements throughout the day with ambient drift compensation
- Automatically update sampling averages in Auto mode or take manual samples safely with the Bluetooth®-enabled remote operation button
MAINTAINS SAFETY & PRIVACY
FLIR screening solutions are non-contact, safe, and effective
- On-camera FLIR Screen-EST Mode does not store images or personal information
- Thermal imagery displays heat, not identifying facial features
- Thermal temperature measurement does not require personal contact and allows for social distancing in screening setups
On-Camera Screen EST mode
FLIR Screen-EST Mode is an on-camera method for simplified measuring elevated skin temperature. This mode can display an alarm when a temperature greater than a user defined threshold is detected against a sampled average value. The average can be updated manually using the remote operation button in Operator mode or automatically with each new screening in Auto mode. If the screening mode detects an individual with elevated skin temperature, they can then be evaluated using a medical device such as a thermometer. In this way, FLIR Screen-EST Mode provides a faster, safer, and more reliable method for conducting elevated skin temperature screening.
Software for your desktop
FLIR Screen-EST Desktop (part number T300342) is an optional computer screening software which deploys automatic measurement tools. Features such as face detection and automatic average sampling help to shorten screening times of individuals to two seconds. Fast screening performance make FLIR Screen-EST Desktop the preferred solution for screening application at entries, checkpoints, and other high-traffic areas while maintaining recommended social distancing guidelines.
Several models available
FLIR offers several models of its EST series camera. These are available with several resolutions, and several models also have two lens options. The following is an overview of each:
FLIR T540-EST 24 - Thermal Camera for Elevated Skin Temperature with 24° Lens
- Brand: Flir
- Product Code: T540-EST 24
- Availability: Pre-Order